Senior Salesforce Specialist (m/f/d)
Join our team!
For our team we are looking for you to bring your knowledge to the table as Senior Salesforce Specialist (m/f/d).,
- We make sure you have a perfect start to your new job. From the first day on, we will provide you with a new Macbook/Lenovo, a detailed onboarding day, and also a buddy to take care of you.
- We offer a competitive target salary, matched on your experience.
- We maintain an open-minded and transparent philosophy. Regular feedback is not only giving you the chance to express yourself, but also to receive input from your colleagues.
- Take the chance to grow with EIGENSONNE. We support your further development with a personal development budget and frequent coachings.
- Our teams are characterized by supporting and trusting each other. We stand together with our goals. Regular events help us to grow together even more as a team.
- Besides being part of protecting our climate with carbon footprint energy production you’ll get: permanent employment, flexible working hours, and remote working support for your work-life balance. Since your well-being is important to us, you are entitled to 30 days of vacation each year.
- This job offer is also open to remote working candidates based anywhere in Italy or Germany
- To reduce your carbon footprint, we cover half of the cost of your annual public transportation pass. Get inspired by our corporate benefits to make the best out of your freetime.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce-related topics and be responsible for the overall architecture
- Support the sales, service, marketing, operations and construction teams to ensure accurate and timely data is captured through the value chain
- Planning, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining of Salesforce features
- Support Salesforce enablement throughout the business, and plan training and adoption alongside our existing team of super-users/Product Owners
- Work alongside existing Salesforce & Tech teams to enhance the current sales and service process
- 3-5 years hands-on technical experience with Salesforce and experience with the following products:- Sales & Service Cloud- Field Service Lightning- Pardot- Communities- DocuSign
- Strong business and analysis skills
- Teamplayer and high willingness and ability to learn new things
- Strong stakeholder management experience and communication skills
- Experience leading and overseeing Salesforce best practice solutions
All of our vacancies always address all genders, independent of age, sex, origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion and ideology (philosophy of life). The choice of applicants is exclusively based on qualifications.