Integrate with Greenhouse ATS
Connect your MoBerries account to Greenhouse ATS
Prerequisite: In order to activate the integration, you will need to create or access two ID numbers: your Harvest API number and the MoBerries Partner API.
Important: You can only access / edit your API codes with an admin Greenhouse account.
1. To acquire your Harvest API, go to the Configure tab (gear symbol), select "Dev Center" and open "API Credential Management".
2. In the API Credential Management you can access or create your Harvest API. Note that the Description is not mandatory.
3. After creating your Harvest API key you will be redirected to the API Key Permissions.
- Job Posts
- Job Stages
- User Roles
4. The next step is to create the MoBerries Partner ID. Create a new API key select the option "Partner" as the type and "MoBerries" as the client application. The description is optional.
5. On the MoBerries dashboard, click on "More" > "Integrations", select Greenhouse from the list of available ATS providers and click on "Connect now".
6. On the “Connection settings” pag, paste the Harvest API Key and MoBerries API Key and click on “Connect” button.
7. On the next step you will see the page "Integrations options" with available options for Job Import and Application export. Please select needed options that fit your hiring needs.
Job import - You can decide to import the jobs manually one by one or activate automated synchronization with your primary recruiting tool.
Please note: In order to import jobs from Greenhouse to MoBerries, your job posting needs to exist on Greenhouse and be live. When you create a job on Greenhouse it is always offline and needs to be manually set live. You can do this by going to the "All Jobs" tab and selecting your job posting. Navigate to "Job Setup" and edit the status.
Application export - The main benefit of having the ATS integration is the automated export of the candidate profiles to your primary recruiting tool. MoBerries will push the application data including candidate’s CV and additional metadata into your ATS. Receive your candidates after accepting them on MoBerries or export all your pending applications directly to your ATS.
Please note that the application export only works with applications for jobs that have an active ATS integration on MoBerries.
Depending on your subscription model and your needs, now you can customize your ATS integration by selecting the most convenient flow for managing job positions and applications. Please read more in our Integrations Guide.
Contact your partner manager via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or need assistance with connecting to your ATS.
Easily share non-MoBerries candidates
Help our system learn about your hiring preferences by sharing your unneeded candidates.
- Head over to your Greenhouse account and go to Configure (gear icon) > Email Templates.
- Either add a new template or adjust an existing one.
- Paste your personal MoBerries referral link. You can find it on the right-hand side of your MoBerries dashboard under "Your URL for invites". Click on "Save" when you are done.
- Your template is ready to be shared! Thank you!