Integrate with SmartRecruiters ATS
Connect your MoBerries account to SmartRecruiters ATS
1. In order to connect, on the "Connection settings" page you need to enter your Company ID.
You will find It in your Smart Recruiters account by clicking on your profile picture, selecting "Settings / Admin" and opening "Career Pages & Job Ad". Copy the last part of the URL. In the example below the ID is "MoBerries".
Back on MoBerries, insert your Company ID and click on the "Connect" button.
2. On the next step you will see the page "Integrations options" with available options for Job Import and Application export. Please select needed options that fit your hiring needs.
Job import - You can decide to import the jobs manually one by one or activate automated synchronization with your primary recruiting tool.
Prerequisite: your job postings need to exist on SmartRecruiters.
Important: If a job on SmartRecruiters already has an integration with some job on MoBerries - it will not be possible to select this job on MoBerries.
Application export - The main benefit of having the ATS integration is the automated export of the candidate profiles to your primary recruiting tool. MoBerries will push the application data including candidate’s CV and additional metadata into your ATS. Receive your candidates after accepting them on MoBerries or export all your pending applications directly to your ATS.
Please note that the application export only works with applications for jobs that have an active ATS integration on MoBerries.
Depending on your subscription model and your needs, now you can customize your ATS integration by selecting the most convenient flow for managing job positions and applications. Please read more in our Integrations Guide.
Contact your partner manager via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions or need assistance with connecting to your ATS.
Easily share non-MoBerries candidates
Help our system learn about your hiring preferences by sharing your unneeded candidates.
- Add MoBerries' sharing template into your SmartRecruiters rejection notification. You can find the template by clicking on the button "Email template" under "Referral rewards" on the right-hand side of your MoBerries dashboard.
- Paste your personal MoBerries referral link, which can be found in the same section of your MoBerries dashboard under "Your URL for invites".
- Your template is ready! Thank you!