Integrate with Recruitee ATS
Connect your MoBerries account to Recruitee ATS
Prerequisite: In order to activate the integration, you will need to access or create two ID numbers: your Company ID and the Personal API Token.
1. To acquire your Company ID, go to the Settings and select Apps and Plugins and Personal API tokens.
2. In Personal API tokens you can access your Company ID.
3. In Personal API tokens you can access your Personal API Token.
If Personal API Token is not created yet, you can create it by clicking on “+ New Token”.
4. Head over to the Integrations page on MoBerries under “available integrations”, select Recruitee on the list of available ATS integrations. On the page with Recruitee ATS details simply click on “Connect now”.
5. On the “Connection settings” page paste the Rest API Key and click on the “Connect” button.
6. On the next step you will see the page “Integrations options” with available options for Jobs Import and Applications export. Please select the needed options that fit your hiring needs.
Jobs import - You can decide to import the jobs manually one by one or activate automated synchronization with your primary recruiting tool.
Please note: In order to import jobs from Recruitee to MoBerries, your job posting needs to exist on Recruitee and be active.
Application export - The main benefit of having the ATS integration is the automated export of the candidate profiles to your primary recruiting tool. MoBerries will push the application data including the candidate’s CV and additional metadata into your ATS. Receive your candidates after accepting them on MoBerries or export all your pending applications directly to your ATS.
Depending on your subscription model and your needs now you can customize your ATS integration by selecting the most convenient flow for managing your job positions and applications. Find more information in Integrations Guide
Contact us via email@example.com in case of further questions or if you need assistance with connection to your ATS.
Easily share non-MoBerries candidates
Help our system learn about your hiring preferences by sharing your not hired candidates.
- Head over to your Recruitee account and go to the Settings page > Workflow > Email Templates.
- Either add a new template (+ New template) or adjust an existing one.
- Paste your personal MoBerries referral link. You can find your link in your MoBerries Dashboard on the right-hand side Your URL for invites.
- Your template is ready to be shared! Thank you!