Integrate with Workable ATS
Connect your MoBerries account to Workable ATS
Prerequisite: You require an admin access to your Workable ATS to view and edit your company settings.
In order to activate the integration, you will need to access your company subdomain and create a MoBerries partner token.
You can find your partner token by clicking on your profile picture and selecting "Company Profile". Copy your Subdomain.
You can create a partner token for MoBerries in the Company Profile. Select "Integrations" and scroll down to "Sourcing".
3. In Sourcing, find "MoBerries" and generate a partner token.
4. On the MoBerries dashboard, click on "More" > "Integrations", select Workable from the list of available ATS providers and click on "Connect now". In the "Connection settings", paste your subdomain and partner token and finally click on "Connect".
5. On the next step you will see the page "Integrations options" with available options for Job Import and Application export. Please select needed options that fit your hiring needs.
Job import - You can decide to import the jobs manually one by one or activate automated synchronization with your primary recruiting tool.
Prerequisite: your job postings need to exist on Workable.
Important: If a job on Workable already has an integration with some job on MoBerries, it won't be possible to select this job title on MoBerries.
Application export - The main benefit of having the ATS integration is the automated export of the candidate profiles to your primary recruiting tool. MoBerries will push the application data including candidate’s CV and additional metadata into your ATS. Receive your candidates after accepting them on MoBerries or export all your pending applications directly to your ATS.
Please note that the application export only works with applications for jobs that have an active ATS integration on MoBerries.
Depending on your subscription model and your needs, now you can customize your ATS integration by selecting the most convenient flow for managing job positions and applications. Please read more in our Integrations Guide.
Contact your partner manager via email@example.com if you have further questions or need assistance with connecting to your ATS.
Easily share non-MoBerries candidates
Help our system learn about your hiring preferences by sharing your unneeded candidates.
- Sign in to your Workable account. On the dashboard, click on your profile picture and select Templates.
- Scroll down to Email Templates. Find Rejection after interview and click on "Edit".
Note that you can also add a custom template name, e.g. "Referral after Rejection".
- Edit your rejection template and add your personal MoBerries referral link. You can find it on the right-hand side of your MoBerries dashboard under "Your URL for invites". Click on "Save Template" when you are done.
You can also create a new email & select your Rejection after Interview template from the drop-down menu.